Drop Everything and Read - Day!
Today is Drop Everything and Read, aka "DEAR" Day! Reading has always been one of my favorite things to do. As an adult, I've expanded my reading repertoire and enjoy reading more non-fiction books, especially those by other inspiring leaders and -- over the past two years -- entrepreneurs.
If you are look for some ideas, here are a few of my top picks:
1. Integrity - Dr. Henry Cloud
2. Business with a Higher Purpose - Paul H. Weaver
3. The First 90 Days - Michael Watkins
4. How to Win Friends & Influence People - Dale Carnegie
5. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen R. Covey
6. Everybody Matters - Bob Chapman
7. Discover Your True North - Bill George
Leave a comment